(Redirected from Strategic Planning:To-do list)
In other languages: English (en) français (fr) português (pt) 日本語 (ja) | Add translation 
This is a to-do list for the wiki and for anyone who wants to help with strategic planning!
See Strategic Planning:To-do list/Resolved for work that's been done.
- Modify CategoryTree to display content pages ordered by backlinks
- Merge proposals found at User:Philippe (WMF)/Pagemerge
- A tool that will help easily propose new task forces, similar to the call for proposals mechanism.
- A manual on how task forces work
Wikimedia-pedia articles need general clean-up. This includes tagging, categories, and cross-linking.
Even better, expanding and improving these articles would be great. There needs to be a push to collect links to appropriate meta pages and older strategic initiatives.
- The name "WIkimedia-pedia" is rather confusing. I know it is meant in good and describes best the intention of collecting encyclopedic data about Wikimedia, but to newbies this just is difficult to understand.--Kozuch 07:23, 12 January 2010 (UTC)
- I agree the name could be changed, how about Wikimedia Repository or something to that effect.--Theo10011 20:52, 12 January 2010 (UTC)
- More translations for important pages (Strategic Planning:Translation)
- How about a banner (uploaded to commons) that can be used to promote strategy? Something like [[Template:Invite]] perhaps?
- Strategic Planning:Site issues for problems with the wiki itself