I've now read through and commented as many proposals as I could make sense of.
I'm going to hibernate here for a while (sorry impossible), and I can easiest be reached at the english wikipedia, or the swedish.
All of them pretty large scale, directing towards Web 3.0:
- Proposal:A MediaWiki Parser in C, assessed
- Proposal:API (article=class), not assessed
- Proposal:Offline Wikipedia, assessed
- Proposal:Semantic wiki-web, not assessed
- Proposal:Wikimedia editor, assessed.
- Proposal:Markup for Maps, my own!, a few comments on it, anyone wanting to add wishlists on the talk are welcome.
- Proposal:Markup for charts and graphs, related, and also
- Proposal:Visualization methods, and
other interesting ones
- Proposal:Wikimedia Internship,
not ready to assess, assessed anyways,
- Proposal:Pornopedia, the most foolish proposal and discussion I've ever seen, made me laugh for hours, I assessed the impact high, but the feasibility and priority low. It also proved to me that it is quite possible to be mean and wicked, while sounding nice and helpful, and without breaking one wikipedia rule.